3707 Westcenter Dr # 100, Houston, TX 77042
PCR Covid Test Near Me
COVID PCR TESTING NEAR ME
The report comes with a QR code, meet travel requirements.
- Same Day Report: Morning test before 11 AM, Results Ready Between 4PM-5PM & Afternoon Test, Results Ready Around Noon The Following Day.
- Before Flight/Travel 1-2 hour PCR Test RUSH Available! ($250)
- Same day Covid-19 RT-PCR $130
- PCR Covid Test, Sars-Cov-2, Nucleic Acid RT-PCR
- QR Code included in report.
- Walk-Ins ACCEPTED, NO APPOINTMENT NEEDED
- Results available within 24 hours
- Meet your required travel testing certificate need
- No Pain, Easy Swab
- In-Network With Most Insurance
- Self Pay/Out of pocket cost: $130
COVID TESTING NEAR ME
For non-emergencies, please fill out the form below. If it is urgent, please call us at 713-266-0808 to schedule an appointment.
Planning To Travel. Covid Testing For International Traveling Need.
Rapid Covid Testing Near Me
PCR Covid Test Near Me
Covid Testing Sites Near Me
Same Day COVID Test in Houston
Protect Your Friends & Family, Get Tested Today
Are you in the rush of traveling and need a fast Covid 19 test report? Most countries require a negative Covid 19 PCR report before boarding the flight. Are you exposed to Covid 19 virus and want a test to find out if you are safe? Auspicious Laboratory is the right place for you.
- Sars-Cov-2 Nucleic Acid RT-PCR Nasal Swap Collection Covid-19 test.
- Same day Covid 19 PCR test, the result will be ready as fast as 4-5 hours. Morning test before 11 am, the report will be ready in the afternoon between 4 pm-5 pm. The afternoon test report will be ready around noontime of the following day.
- Covid 19 PCR test fast result, report ready in few hours.
- 1–2 hour rush PCR test report available for $200. Good for airport rush.
- Meet international travel certificate requirement
- No appointment required, walk-ins are welcome.
- Accept most insurance. Self-pay cost is $130, accept Zelle pay, cash, or credit card.
- Located in Westchase area, close to West Beltway 8 and Westpark
- Covid 19 PCR test is on-site as where the sample is collected.
- No long line waiting!
- The report can be emailed or hard paper print out and stamped if needed per travel requirement.
- Sars-Cov-2 Nucleic Acid RT-PCR Nasal Swap Collection Covid-19 test is the test required by international traveling.
- Fast turnaround. Same day Covid-19 PCR report as fast as 4-5 hours. Morning test before 11 am, the report will be ready in the afternoon.
- If you didn’t get a test report in time from other places or failed to check in a flight due to an unqualified test report, and need another qualified test report right away, try our rush PCR test for just $200 and get the results in just 1-2 hours. You can even run to the airport after the collection, when you arrive airport, before boarding the flight, you will receive your report in email.
- The report is widely accepted by foreign countries for traveling. We understand different country’s requirements for traveling.
- The report is widely accepted by airlines.
- CLIA/CAP certified lab since 2012, 9 years. CAP certification is above average industry-level certification.
- Low cost for same-day report for just $130. We accept insurance.
- Report being emailed. Can be print out and stamped per request.
- Emergency service available. In the case, you don’t get the report and it’s already after hours or found your name is misspelled at the airport, call our office phone and dial 0 can reach someone after hours to help you. Reach us today when you need same day COVID Test in Houston with immediate results availability.
PCR COVID TEST NEAR ME
COVID Testing Near Me
SHORTNESS OF BREATH
★ Have you been around someone who has been exposed to COVID-19?
★ Have you been to an area known as a “hot spot” for COVID-19?
★ Are you experiencing any of the COVID-19 symptoms listed above?
★ Are you or any of your family members essential workers?
★ If your answer is YES to any of the above questions, it’s time to get tested.
Covid Testing Near Me
What is the most widely accepted Covid 19 test for travelling?
What RT-PCR stands for?
What PCR stands for?
How the test report is delivered ?
- We send all the reports to you via email. In case you don’t receive it, please first check your spam folder, also sometimes some emails like Hotmail can’t go through, we advise you provide an alternative email if you have.
- A printed and stamped copy of the report is available upon request.
Do I need to get an appointment for Covid-19 testing?
How long usually is my waiting time?
I found I didn’t get my report in my email, but is already after office hours, what can I do ?
You can call our office number 713-266-0808, and then dial 0 or 101, you can reach someone on a mobile phone to help you. You can always contact us by sending us an email: [email protected], but in emergency cases, the phone call is the fastest way.
When I’m boarding at airport, just found my name is misspelled in the report, that is your after hours, what can I do?
We tried very hard to type your name correctly according to your ID, we advise you to double-check right away when you receive your report. In case you find an error at the last minute, please call 713-266-0808-0 or 101 to reach our after-hour emergency service.
If I’m traveling Monday, my country requires test report within 72 hours before the flight, when shall I go for the test?
The earliest is Friday, but you can come Saturday morning before 11am, you will get report Saturday afternoon. Since we closed on Sunday.
I heard my country have special requirements for the test, does your lab know what are the requirements are?
We deal with customers going to different countries every day, we also learned those requirements for most of the countries.
Our working days are
Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 Pm
Saturday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
We are closed on Sunday.
$130 for RT-PCR Nasal Swab Covid-19 Test.
$250 for Rush PCR Covid-19 Test.
Cash, credit card, or health insurance accepted.
Test result enclosed with Travel Result Certificate.
For Tests, BEFORE 11 am, reports are emailed by 5 am of the same day.
For Tests AFTER 11 am, reports are emailed around the noontime of the following day.
We send the test results via mail. A hard copy report will be available upon request.
Auspicious Laboratory Inc.
Covid Testing Near Me
Need Same Day Covid Testing Near Me?
Same Day Report:
Morning test before 11am, results ready between 4pm-5pm & Afternoon test, result ready around noon the following day.
Sun: By Appointment Only
Located in Westchase area, close to West Beltway 8 & Westpark
3707 Westcenter Dr. Suite 100
Houston, TX 77042
Meet Your Testing Requirements For Traveling
PAYMENT TYPES ACCEPTED: Cash or Credit Card
Rapid Covid Testing Near Me
How to Choose an Argumentative Essay Writer
A writer of an argumentative essay must be able to make a convincing argument about an area that is controversial. Strong evidence and reliable sources should support the argument. The essay should also be debateable and easily researched. The argumentative essay needs to address issues writer essays and possibilities for steps. Interviews with experts in the subject area are encouraged when is possible.