Africa COVID-19 RT-PCR Test
We Specialize in COVID-19 RT-PCR Testing
for International Travel to Africa
1 Hour PCR COVID-19 Testing ($200)
Same Day PCR COVID-19 Testing ($130)
Most places you’re traveling to now require a negative COVID-19 PCR test report within three days of travel. At Auspicious Laboratory, we can help you meet your Africa COVID-19 PCR test requirements so that you can receive your test results in time for travel.
Our Houston COVID-19 testing center performs Sars-Cov-2 Nucleic Acid RT-PCR Nasal Swab Collection COVID-19 PCR tests.
Report can be emailed or hard paper printed out and stamped if needed per travel requirement.
COVID PCR TESTING NEAR ME
- Same Day Report: Morning test before 11 AM, Results Ready Between 4PM-5PM & Afternoon Test, Results Ready Around Noon The Following Day.
- Before Flight/Travel 1-2 hour PCR Test RUSH Available! ($200)
- Same day Covid-19 RT-PCR $130
- PCR Covid Test, Sars-Cov-2, Nucleic Acid RT-PCR
- Drive Through Options Available
- Walk-Ins ACCEPTED, NO APPOINTMENT NEEDED
- Results available within 24 hours
- Meet your required travel testing certificate need
- No Pain, Easy Swab
- In-Network With Most Insurance
- Self Pay/Out of pocket cost: $130
COVID TESTING NEAR ME
For non-emergencies, please fill out the form below. If it is urgent, please call us at 713-266-0808 to schedule an appointment.
COVID-19 Test Result Timeframe
Our goal at our Houston medical testing center is to have your results ready for you when you need them. If you order a rush rapid COVID-19 RT-PCR test, results will be ready in a couple of hours. For our regular (non rush) COVID-19 RT-PCR tests, results will be ready within 24 hours after your visit. For more specifics, view the information below.
If you would like more information on our Houston COVID-19 testing near me results, give us a call or send us an email.
Monday – Friday
If tested BEFORE 11am, results sent SAME DAY by 5:00pm.
If tested AFTER 11am, results sent by noon the NEXT DAY.
If tested AFTER 12pm, results sent MONDAY by 5:00pm.
How is the COVID-19 PCR Test Performed?
A swab is placed into the nasal and moved around. Then it is placed into a container and tested right here in our lab.
This procedure is very simple but can be a bit uncomfortable. The lab technicians performing the test will warn you and try to keep you as comfortable as they can. The samples undergo a DNA amplification process called Polymerase chain reaction, or PCR. This process amplifies the possibly infected DNA to allow detection of the COVID-19 coronavirus.
PCR tests are 98.9% accurate and have EUA approval from the FDA.
Pricing for Your
Houston Rapid COVID-19 RT-PCR Test
This depends on how quickly you need your results.
At Auspicious Labs, we accept insurance. Depending on your insurance company and the terms they have, the amount they cover may be different. But we see insurance companies cover the entire cost and clients don’t have to pay anything.
If you come in for a 1-2 hour rush test, then the cost of testing is $200.
For example, if you come in a couple of hours before your flight, you would require a rush test.
You can also self-pay for your COVID-19 testing. The total cost for self-pay is $130. We accept Zelle Pay, Paypal, Credit Cards, and Cash.
Rapid PCR Covid-19 Testing Near Me
As one of Houston’s most reliable medical testing providers, we will guide you through your medical testing options, making sure you receive the results during the timeframe you need. Whether it is for same-day COVID-19 PCR testing, or urine toxicology screening and confirmation, we are your reliable medical testing laboratory.
Our lab is located in Houston, meaning all of our testing is done locally in our lab. This means we can produce results faster than other labs that outsource their testing.
Auspicious Laboratory has been serving the Houston community since 2012. Our goal is to provide accurate results within 24 to 48 hours, depending on the test. This is our commitment and promise to all of our customers.
Our COVID-19 test turnaround time can be as quick as 2-5 hours or 12-24 hours. Our service is fast, and our results are accurate.
There is no need to book an appointment. We understand that you are busy and that your need for COVID-19 test results might be immediate. That’s why we offer walk-in availability.
For experienced lab testing and friendly service, we are here to help.
To get rapid COVID-19 testing near me in Houston, Texas, visit us at Auspicious Laboratory.
Protect Your Friends & Family, Get Tested Today
Are you in the rush of traveling and need a fast Covid 19 test report? Most countries require a negative Covid 19 PCR report before boarding the flight. Are you exposed to Covid 19 virus and want a test to find out if you are safe? Auspicious Laboratory is the right place for you.
- Sars-Cov-2 Nucleic Acid RT-PCR Nasal Swap Collection Covid-19 test.
- Same day Covid 19 PCR test, the result will be ready as fast as 4-5 hours. Morning test before 11 am, the report will be ready in the afternoon between 4 pm-5 pm. The afternoon test report will be ready around noontime of the following day.
- Covid 19 PCR test fast result, report ready in few hours.
- 1–2 hour rush PCR test report available for $200. Good for airport rush.
- Meet international travel certificate requirement
- No appointment required, walk-ins are welcome.
- Accept most insurance. Self-pay cost is $130, accept Zelle pay, cash, or credit card.
- Located in Westchase area, close to West Beltway 8 and Westpark
- Covid 19 PCR test is on-site as where the sample is collected.
- No long line waiting!
- The report can be emailed or hard paper print out and stamped if needed per travel requirement.
- Sars-Cov-2 Nucleic Acid RT-PCR Nasal Swap Collection Covid-19 test is the test required by international traveling.
- Fast turnaround. Same day Covid-19 PCR report as fast as 4-5 hours. Morning test before 11 am, the report will be ready in the afternoon.
- If you didn’t get a test report in time from other places or failed to check in a flight due to an unqualified test report, and need another qualified test report right away, try our rush PCR test for just $200 and get the results in just 1-2 hours. You can even run to the airport after the collection, when you arrive airport, before boarding the flight, you will receive your report in email.
- The report is widely accepted by foreign countries for traveling. We understand different country’s requirements for traveling.
- The report is widely accepted by airlines.
- CLIA/CAP certified lab since 2012, 9 years. CAP certification is above average industry-level certification.
- Low cost for same-day report for just $130. We accept insurance.
- Report being emailed. Can be print out and stamped per request.
- Emergency service available. In the case, you don’t get the report and it’s already after hours or found your name is misspelled at the airport, call our office phone and dial 0 can reach someone after hours to help you.